Automated Credit Reference
This service is for use by companies that are not members of NACM.
If your company has been directed to the use the NACM Automated Credit Reference service you will need an access code from the company that referred you. Each referring company has their own unique code and NACM cannot provide you with that code.
- Complete a one-time registration using the GET CREDIT REFERENCE button below
- Save your registration information for future use
- Search for company information by phone number or by name and address
- Select correct line from matching results displayed on screen and print the trade credit reference for your records
The information included is a very common set of details for a credit inquiry and response. You can also download a sample credit reference..
- Report Date - when the account information was reported
- Date Account Opened (if available)
- System Calculated ADP
- System Calculated DBT
- Recent High Credit
- Account Balance
- Aging Bucket Balances, currrent, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 120 days
- Quarterly average balance summary for 1 year
Yes, complete credit reports are available exclusivly for NACM members. For additional information on how our report can help you make instant informed decisions, please visit our page for the NACM National Trade Credit Report.
You may also download and print A customer guide to using the Automated Credit Reference service which contains step-by-step instructions along with a helpful Q & A section.
PDF Documents referenced in this article:
- A customer guide to using the Automated Credit Reference service
- download a sample credit reference.