Account Monitoring (under construction)
Account Monitoring provides a daily email when monitored changes happen within your customer accounts receivable portfolio when compared to data with
NACM National Trade Credit Report. The change might be a tax lien, judgment, or a large past due account balance on one of your customers.
Membership with NACM and electronic data contribution are the requirements for using the account monitoring service. There is no additional charge and we happily offer the service as one of the benefits of membership.
Details for Electronic Data Contribution and the file specification are available here. All A/R data contributed becomes part of the NACm National Trade Credit Rpeort and is available exclusivly to NACM members.
Each of the settings below can be customized to fit your specific needs. We suggest the minimum settings to include bankruptcy notifications. NACM collects bankruptcy data from
- Monitor Just the A/R Balances
- Specify a bucket, Current, 30, 60, 90, 120 plus
- Dollar amount to monitor, $10,000, $20,000, etc.
- Alert Codes submitted by NACM Members
- Attorney, Collection, Non Sufficient Funds, Out Of Business, Stop Payment, Write Off
- Set a minimum or maximum amount related to the codes
- Alert for UCC's
- Alert for Bankruptcy Filing(Nationwide Coverage)
- Public record types
- Claim of Lien, Tax Lien, Judgment
More details coming... please check back soon.