Account Monitoring (under construction)
Account Monitoring provides a daily email when monitored changes happen within your customer accounts receivable portfolio when compared to data with
NACM National Trade Credit Report. The change might be a tax lien, judgment, or a large past due account balance on one of your customers.
Membership with NACM and electronic data contribution are the requirements for using the account monitoring service. There is no additional charge and we happily offer the service as one of the benefits of membership.
Details for Electronic Data Contribution and the file specification are available here. All A/R data contributed becomes part of the NACM National Trade Credit Report and is available exclusively to NACM members.
Each of the settings below can be customized to fit your specific needs. We suggest the minimum settings to include alerts for bankruptcy and public records.
- Monitor A/R Balances only
- Specify an aging bucket, current, 30, 60, 90, or 120 days plus
- Specify dollar amount to monitor, $10,000, $20,000, etc.
- Monitor alert Codes submitted by NACM Members
- Account sent to attorney
- Account placed for collection
- Payment returned - non-sufficient funds
- Out of business
- Stop payment on check
- Bad debt write off
- We can also set a minimum or maximum amount related to the codes.
- Alert for UCC's
- Alert for Bankruptcy Filing (nationwide coverage)
- Public record types monitored
- Claim of Lien
- Tax Lien
Please contact NACM South Atlantic for additional information.