About NACM South Atlantic
NACM provides education, services, and business information for companies who extend credit.
- Combine the ideas, intelligence, and experience of its members for the education, protection and advancement of their professional interests
- Promote the establishment and maintenance of honesty and fair dealings in credit transactions
- Foster and facilitate the exchange of credit information in an ethical and legal manner
- Disseminate useful and instructive information with respect to the technique of credit granting
- Promote economy and efficiency in the collection of commercial accounts
- Combine the efforts of its members to deter schemes involving commercial fraud in credit transactions
- Foster and encourage research in the field of credit
- Encourage training in the credit profession through colleges, universities, correspondence courses, and other means
- Maintain at all times, the diligence necessary to assure a legislative climate congenial to sound credit
NACM South Atlantic is a member-owned organization. We provide Commercial Credit Reports, Florida Notice to Owner Services, Commercial Collections, Industry Credit Group Meetings, and Recording Fast Electronic Document Recording service.
We are part of the National Association of Credit Management offering credit education through mediums such as the annual
NACM Credit Congress, the
Business Credit Magazine along with regional educational regional events.